Ontario Bengals is proud to announce our partnership with Chatterie Bengallys near Montreal and we have kittens available and ready to go home as early as January 2023! Call Alexandre on 514-730-6264 to reserve your kitten today!
Can I see the Bengal Kittens?
We welcome in-person visits (after the kittens are at least 3 weeks), video chats or pictures to get a great look at the Bengal kittens. All of our pictures are genuine, without touch-ups; however, remember that kittens always look better in person!
Can I reserve a Bengal Kitten?
Of course! A non-refundable holding fee of $300 is required to reserve the kitten for a buyer. Once we receive the funds the kitten will be reserved for you and no one else can reserve or purchase the kitten.
Please Contact Us for information on how to reserve your kitten.
How much is a Bengal Kitten?
We charge between $1,300 – $2,000 for a Bengal Kitten. Each kitten is individually priced.
Good Bengals are not cheap. Unfortunately, those who sell cheap kittens do not put the time or expense into quality care and breeding (and sometimes they are not actually Bengals)! There is a lot of time and expense involved in raising healthy, happy, well-adjusted kittens; all of our kittens are lovingly hand raised as full members of our family (no expense is spared) and have been extremely well socialized and it shows with their personalities.
All of our kittens come with:
- A minimum of 12 weeks of love and attention from us (we do not release a Bengal kitten until they are ready to leave their mother). They will be well socialized especially with children.
- Up to date exams, vaccinations, dewormed with all documentation.
- Litter Trained
- 3-year genetic health guarantee ( PK / PK-def / PRA free )
- FeLV / FIV free
- Registration slip from TICA for their pedigree
- 5 generation pedigree
- Personally hand-delivered with toys and blanket with scent from mommy and litter (this helps build comfort and transition into the new home)
- Some containers of food. (Raw if acceptable or top quality canned food that they have been transitioned to)
- HST Included