Sept 19th, 2017
Xena had a litter late August of 2 girls and 1 boy. Currently they are all expected to be taken by our waiting list; but it’s possible we’ll have one girl available.
Can I see the Bengal Kittens?
We welcome in person visits (after the kittens are at least 3 weeks), video chats or pictures to get a great look at the Bengal kittens. All of our pictures our genuine, without touch-ups; however, remember that kittens always look better in person!
Can I reserve a Bengal Kitten?
Of course! A non-refundable holding fee of $300 is required to reserve the kitten for a buyer. Once we receive the funds the kitten will be reserved for you and no one else can reserve or purchase the kitten.
Please Contact Us for information on how to reserve your kitten.
How much is a Bengal Kitten?
We charge between $1,300 – $2,000 for a Bengal Kitten. Each kitten is individually priced.
Good Bengals are not cheap. Unfortunately those who sell cheap kittens do not put the time or expense into quality care and breeding. There is a lot of time and expense involved in raising healthy, happy, well adjusted kittens; all of our kittens are lovingly hand raised (no expense is spared) and have been extremely well socialized and it shows with their personalities.
All of our kittens come with:
- A minimum of 12 weeks of love and attention from us (we do not release a Bengal kitten until they are ready to leave their mother). They will be well socialized especially with children.
- Up to date exams, vaccinations, dewormed with all documentation.
- Litter Trained
- 3 year genetic health guarantee ( PK / PK-def / PRA free )
- FeLV / FIV free
- Registration slip from TICA for their pedigree
- 5 generation pedigree
- Toys and blanket with scent from mommy and litter (this helps build comfort and transition into the new home)
- Some containers of food. (Raw if acceptable or top quality canned food that they have been transitioned to)
- HST Included